[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 15 most recent journal entries recorded in
Pinnacle peeps' LiveJournal:
|Friday, May 27th, 2005|
Cograts to the seniors and best of luck with your future!
|Wednesday, April 20th, 2005|
GAH! another host quit! though Melina got hired, so thats back to what it was, she has orientation tomorrow at 1. go her. now people, apply at friday's for hosts, they will hire you unless you are really not a good person or somthing. PLEASE! I don't want to only have Melina be there, I want other people that I know there so I know that I will get along with them, and not complete strangers. those are annoying, cus then you have to get to know them, and that is a pain in the ass. ok, well, got to go now
|Tuesday, January 4th, 2005|
|Sunday, December 26th, 2004|
|Sunday, December 19th, 2004|
Is everybody at Pinnacle on Winter Break right now? Current Mood: giddy
|Sunday, December 12th, 2004|
Phoenix Boys Choir 2004-2005 Season
Home for the Holidays - 12/16/2004
7:30 pm MST Corpus Christi Catholic Church
Phoenix, AZ Current Mood: bitchy
|Friday, December 10th, 2004|
I hope everybody enjoyed the choir concert tonight. I know I did. It was absolutely AMAZING : )!!!!!! Current Mood: impressed
Reaching out to someone we love
Hey all, sup? I just wanted to get the word out. Tim Goodrich and Jason Waldrip are the people you want to see. Yep, support our Pinnacle brother and buy a Bryant Diaz wrist band. They're $5, but all of the proceeds go to his family. Thanks for all of you who are beliving in him right now, he needs all of the support he can get. So, add Bryant Diaz support group
to your LJ interests, and share some love! Thanx! Current Mood: grateful
|Monday, December 6th, 2004|
Just in case anybody wasn't aware:
Lauren G. e-mailed me last night and let me know that Pinnacle's Winter Choir concert is Friday December 10, 2004 at 7:00p.m. . Tickets are $4.00 for adults and $3.00 for students and children. So be there or be square and remember to bring your I.D. if you are a student! Thank you. Current Mood: happy
|Thursday, November 25th, 2004|
|Sunday, November 14th, 2004|
1. Name-Stephen Mark
3. Favorite thing about high school-Too many great things
4. Thing you hate most about Pinnacle-Nothing
5. High school stereotype that you most closely resemble-Loner?
6. Tell us a little about yourself/ what we should know-I went to Pinnacle Freshman and Sophomore years, then I moved to Laveen in the Summer of 2004. Now I go to Mountain Pointe High School.
7. 3+ pics of yourself, you beautiful person, you!-Don't have any at the moment... Current Mood: happy
1. Name - Caitlin!
2. Age/grade - 16/Junior
3. Favorite thing about high school - uh, I like my friends.
4. Thing you hate most about Pinnacle - the terribly, moronic people, and the music every other friday, usually very terrible.
5. High school stereotype that you most closely resemble - er, uh, i dunno. It depends what kind of mood I'm in. No it doesn't, I just don't have a bloody clue. I usually just sit in the back of the class, but not this year, because Laura seems to be in all of my classes.
6. Tell us a little about yourself/ what we should know - Uh, I play lacrosse! And drums! But that's not school affiliated, because I'm not it band. I play lacrosse, with Goonie. Erin. Ha. That's about it.
7. 3+ pics of yourself, you beautiful person, you! - Oh, uh, I would, but, you know. Something suddenly came up. Current Mood: mischievous
|Thursday, November 11th, 2004|
|Wednesday, November 10th, 2004|
|Saturday, November 6th, 2004|